Sales Person M/F
The sales person is responsible for the prospection of new clients and for the development of new business for an attributed region, according to instructions issues by their superiors.
- Constantly strive to strengthen Malherbe Group’s image.
- Client development: prospection of new clients, trying to find new lines of business, making appointments and visiting clients.
- Noting down clients’ specific requirements on the prospect information sheet and communicating with the operations department in order to analyse feasibility.
- Request the opening of client accounts: payer, sender and receiver.
- Client follow-up: planning of visits, analysis of problems.
- Act as a commercial intermediary between the clients and the agency’s operations department.
- Analyse the client’s specific requirements and demands: transmit any relevant information to the quality department for complementary analysis, & validate the agency’s client specifications.
- Respond to tenders, working closely with the sales director to establish the client’s specific needs.
- Rate new flows, create pricing schedules and calculate sales reductions.
- Optimisation of service quality.
- Statistical monitoring: respect of targets, budgets, turnover and client profit margins, etc.
- Receive and analyse transporter performance tables from clients.
Required knowledge and skills
- Flexible availability.
- Highly developed legislative and technical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good company and team spirit.